For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) ‘I’ refers to Elsa Bridger, the owner and site manager of this website.
Address: 48, Benhams Drive, Horley, Surrey. RH6 8QU
- What data do I collect?
- How do I collect your data?
- How do I store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do I use?
- how to manage your cookies
- How to contact me
- How to contact the relevant authorities
What data do I collect?
Personal identification information, such as name and email address.
How do I collect your data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of my products or services
- Voluntarily provide feedback on any of my message boards or via emails.
- Use or view my website via your browser’s cookies.
How will I use your data?
I collect your data so that I can:
- Email you with my newsletters, blog/blog notifications and club newsletters.
- Email you with special offers and other products and services you might like.
- Process an order.
Currently, this website can not directly process orders/purchases for physical products. Any orders taken will be direct with me, Elsa Bridger, and will only be used to process and deliver any order. Data will not be retained unless it is required to continue providing a product (such as a newsletter) that you have agreed/signed up to.
How do I store your data?
I take every possible step to ensure that I store and protect your data as in line with GDPR requirements.
I will only send you marketing if you have agreed to receive it. You may opt- out at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link given at the end of every email or newsletter.
What are your data protection rights?
I want to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access: You have the right to request copies of your personal data. I may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification: You have the right to ask me to correct any information you believe to be inaccurate. You also have the right to ask me to complete any information you believe to be incomplete.
The right to erasure: You have the right to request that I erase your personal data under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that I restrict the processing of personal data, in certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing: You have the right to object against the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability: You have the right to request that I transfer the data that I have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, in certain conditions.
If you make a request, I have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact me on any of the following:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +44 (0)1293 776266
- Mail: 48, Benhams Drive, Horley, Surrey. RH6 8QU
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit my website, I may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, please visit: https://www.allaboutcookies.org
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use my website
What type of cookies do I use?
There are several types of cookies; however, my website uses:
- Functionality – I use these cookies so that I can recognise you on my website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include which language you prefer and your location. A mixture of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – I use some of the information about your visit to my website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device and IP address. I may use this information solely to help me build a picture of the type of consumer interested in my books/products/services so I may refine any advertising strategy.
How to manage cookies:
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. The above website will tell you how you can remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of my website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites:
I keep my policy under regular review and place any updates on this web page. This policy was last updated on 15th June 2020.
How to contact me:
- Please email me: email@example.com
- Phone me: +44 (0)1293 776266
- Please write to me at 48, Benhams Drive, Horley, Surrey. RH6 8QU
How to contact the appropriate authority:
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel I have not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office: